TV Appearances on the award-winning Fresh Outlook
Radio/Podcasts - Chinese economy
Pre-China market crash (minute 19:00): "Your Money Talks" SoCal radio
Post-Chinese market crash analysis: WGAN New England
China's currency devaluation, it's impacts and grand strategy: WGAN New England
"Saudi Arabia: At the Brink of Falling into Economic Quick Sand" in Oil and Gas Monitor Magazine.
"Blood & Oil - The New Emerging Petro-Landscape" in Oil and Gas Monitor Magazine.
Global energy investment opportunities at Seeking Alpha. Published articles include:
- Saudi Arabia vs Qatar: Mexican Standoff in the Arabian Desert
- Crisis in Qatar: Triple Play Opportunities In Oil, Gas & Gold
- Saudi-Russian Petro-Alliance of Convenience Means Stable Oil Prices Through 1Q2018
- Oil Services Firms Investments Keys to Halting Post-Maduro's Production Decline
- Opportunities with Regime Change After Venezuelan Meltdown
- Investors Win Big Going Short in French Elections
- Gold Shines With Le Pen’s Possible First Round Win
- Turkish Yes-No Referendum A Lose-Lose for Emerging Market Investors
- Syrian Crisis: How Geopolitics Can Unjustifiably ‘Goose’ Oil Prices
- ‘European Spring’ to Catapult Gold Prices
- Forthcoming Gold Price Surge - A Global Perspective
- China's Grand Economic Strategy
- Cracks in the EU Consensus on Russian Sanctions
- Risk & Reward in Russia on Energy Resurgence
- Buying Opportunities During the Russian Recession
- High Risk Energy Opportunities on the Eastern Front
- Venezuelan Vulnerabilities - US & Cuba Unlikely Bedfellows
"How to Make It as a Broker in the Latin American Market" at Finance Magnates.
"Is Fintech a Democrat or Republican?" at Finance Magnates.
"Paris Terror Spotlights Security at Public Events" in Safety Outlook magazine.
"Cyber-Terrorism and Its Impacts on Global Markets" in Finance Magnates.
"Pentagon Deploys a Dozen F-22s to Japan Rising Amid Tensions with North Korea", National Security News
"ISIS Cyber Attacks on the Rise, Will They Cause More Damage?" in Tony Schiena Security.
"Geopolitical Risks for 2016" cyber-catastrophies as quoted in ComputerWorld and CSO Online.
The prescient media quotes for Geopolitical Risks for 2015 specifically Turkey, Venezuela and Nigeria, political and economic maelstroms which continued into 2016.
A comprehensive listing of media quotes and attendance at high-level events can be found on Twitter: @CaerusNYC
More urban development and perspectives on gentrification published articles at The Williamsburg News Arts+News magazine
What the media is afraid to report and the bloggers can't handle
Global Affairs & Politics
Urban Planning & Real Estate